Much of the attraction that vitamin supplements exert is that are easy to find, are convenient, easily made, cheap and generally very effective. Vitamin supplements continue to be studied in the discovery of their benefits in a wide range, including preventing and treating a large number of diseases and chronic diseases.
Numerous studies have already shown strong benefits, and strengthened immune system following administration of multi-vitamins, reducing fractures following calcium supplements. Most people, especially those who do not always eat healthy and balanced, can have many benefits from consumption in multi-vitamin supplements.
Who needs supplements?
1) Any person who is not on a balanced diet liquid vitamin b12 needs supplements. The importance of a balanced diet is often discussed, so as to cover nutritional deficiencies, we really do need supplements.
2) For those who practice body building and for athletes who are supposed to need a larger amount of supplements. Normal diet does not provide sufficient nutrient, so it takes extra nutrients obtained from supplements.
3) Pregnant women need iron supplements, folic acid and calcium.
4) Teenagers usually do not eat a sufficient amount of iron.
5) Since vegetarians consume no animal products, have lack of protein, iron, vitamin B12, zinc and calcium.
6) Children need supplements because they are growing and their bones are developing. They can get chewing multivitamins and mineral supplements, along with drinks or shakes that contain protein and vitamins.
You could also take other supplements as supplements with carbohydrates; liquid supplements may help, but again, be sure to take them to your coach or doctor’s recommendation. A carbohydrate supplement offers your body an extra dose of carbohydrates. They usually activate human growth hormone and protein, leading to the development of muscle mass.
Protein drinks are great because they give you more energy without the use of insulin. Capsules with vitamins and minerals are very popular because it gives you the nutrients needed very quickly and efficiently. The use of liquid supplements is more convenient because they assure a fast and full absorption; they are easy to digest comparing to pills that may cause some problems as stomach upset.
If taking pill supplements, you may need to take two to five pills a day to see the results. Liquid supplement can be taken once a day, if it is a quality and concentrate supplement. Many people find difficult the process of swallowing pills; this is why liquid supplements are easy, pain free and fast to be taken.